Victoria is reopening, in line with the Roadmap to Delivering the National Plan. This means patrons must show they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of entry.
The City of Whittlesea has an obligation, and is committed to, maintaining a safe environment for our community, employees, and contractors. Council plays a key role in supporting the health and wellbeing of our community and has a duty to minimise the risk of COVID-19 infection.
In line with our commitment, and to ensure the health and wellbeing of our community, Council has a responsibility to follow the directions of the State Government and the advice of the Chief Health Officer (CHO).
To be permitted entry to any The City of Whittlesea run event, all staff and attendees will be required to provide evidence of being fully vaccinated, or an approved exemption from being vaccinated.
Please stay at home if you are unwell. You must carry a face mask with you and wear this when you can’t maintain the 1.5 metre distance from other people.
Before you arrive:
- Bookings are essential and tickets are limited
- Download the “Service Victoria” app onto your Android or Apple device and link your COVID-19 digital certificate https://service.vic.gov.au/covid-19/add-covid-19-digital-certificate
- Tickets must be presented on arrival either electronically or printed
On arrival City of Whittlesea Event COVID Check In Marshals will be located at the entry to the event and will require all staff and visitors to:
• Present your TryBooking ticket and answer screening questions
• Show evidence of being fully vaccinated
• People with valid medical exceptions issued by an authorised medical practitioner and children aged under 12 are excepted.
• Staff will ensure you have checked into the event with the “Service Victoria” app
Carols 2021 will be held at the Civic Centre, Ferres Blvd, South Morang.
This event will also be live streamed
We understand these times can be challenging, we recommend reaching out to our partners at City of Whittlesea Community Health or your local GP should you need support or have questions in regards to vaccinations.
We appreciate your patience and support as we move towards re-opening our community back to events.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.