Cameragal Montessori School 0-3 Term and Conditions
1. You have read and agree to the Cameragal Montessori Covid safety conditions and procedures.
2. Cameragal Montessori School 0-3 Programs run by term.
3. Each Term is an 9 week program
4. Enrolments for all Cameragal Montessori School 0-3 Programs are booked and paid in full through Trybookings termly. No refunds will be offered for change of mind or incorrect booking (Please double check that you book the correct class for your child).
5. Term booking cannot be taken in part.
6. Rebooking for the following term - Flyers and codes are handed out in class and by email.
7. If you are unable to make a class, no makeup lesson will be offered. This is to maintain consistency of class sizes and minimize disruption to the community of families and children that attend each class.
8. Refunds will not be offered for unattended classes.
9. Cameragal Montessori may need to cancel a class without notice. In this event, all effort will be taken to contact families by both phone and email to notify as soon as possible. Families will be credited or offered an alternative class in this circumstance.
10. Families must notify Cameragal Montessori if a child has an infectious disease.
11. Families must notify Cameragal Montessori if a child has allergies or are anaphylactic.
12. Parents/Carers must show respect to our Teachers and Assistants at all times.
13. Parents/Carers must show respect to other families within the Cameragal Montessori Community.
14. No phones are allowed in the playroom and no photography is allowed in class without prior teacher permission.
15. Parents/Carers must show respect to the Montessori Materials. The Montessori Materials are the property of Cameragal Montessori School.
16. Parents/Carers must be present and responsible for their child/ren at all times.
17. Bookings are restricted to one class only, per family, per week unless organised through the office. Families will be contact to organise after the term commences depending on availability.
18. Parents/Carers are responsible for their personal belongings and the school will not be liable for any loss of these belongings.
19. Parents/Carers must abide by the Cameragal “Parental Code of Conduct”. Please see the Cameragal Montessori Parent Handbook for full terms and conditions.
Young babies, pregnant women and unimmunised children are at higher risk if there is an outbreak of a vaccine-preventable disease. The School expects that young babies, pregnant women and unimmunised children do not attend classes if there has been a suspected case of one of the vaccine-preventable diseases.
Families must notify Cameragal Montessori if you or your child/ren have a vaccine-preventable disease OR has come in contact with someone who has a vaccine-preventable disease.
The School will notify families by email and a notice will be placed at the centre if there is a report of a vaccine-preventable disease in any of our 0-3 classes.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.