For information about this event, please contact the "Event Organiser".
During Covid, the following conditions as advised by the Victorian Government and the Department of Education, must be adhered to:-
1. All attendees, students included, MUST "QR" code in. QR codes can be found on the front door, and Reception Window.
2. All Tour Attendees must present themselves at Reception to be registered for Covid Register
3. Adults must have had either 1 (Partial) or 2 (Fully) Covid Vaccinations. Students should be at least Partially vaccinated.
4. Evidence of the vaccinations, either digital or paper certificate; immunisation history statement; medical exception letter; vaccination
booking date; or Wallet, MUST be presented at Reception Window and noted as sighted. We very much appreciate your co-operation.
5. Please arrive 15-20 mins prior to tour commencing to attend to all the abovelisted conditions.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.