For information about this event, please contact the "Event Organiser".
Terms & Conditions:
• All guests must use the QR system on arrival.
• Please contact Potters prior to the event for any dietary requirements on 9844 1222 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• Once tickets are purchased no refunds will be given
• 3 Course set menu is included in your ticket price (dietary requirements must be requested a minimum of 48 hours prior to event)
• No food or beverage will be permitted to be brought onto and or consumed on our premises.
• All bookings are subject to government restrictions and regulations.
Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA)
• Potters follows guidelines for the Responsible Service of Alcohol, and we reserve the right to refuse service if someone becomes
• Potters reserves the right to request proof of age identification.
• Staff members are instructed not to serve any alcoholic beverages to guests under the age of 18 years or to guests in a state of
• All beverages must be purchased from Potters, BYO is strictly prohibited.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.