1. This ticket is proof of purchase and must be presented at the time of admission.
2. Only one ticket is valid per ticket purchased.
3. Tickets are not to be duplicated for the purpose of falsifying entry.
4. Refunds are available at the discretion of the Office of the Governor.
5. Refunds may not be considered within 48 hours prior to the event, unless due to illness or COVID-19 restrictions, which must be advised prior to the commencement of the tour. Refunds are not available once the tour has commenced.
6. COVID-19 restrictions apply for all Government House events.
7. The Office of the Governor reserves the right to amend, substitute or cancel tour dates/times at its discretion.
8. This ticket is your TAX INVOICE for ABN 57 079 680 866 Office of the Governor and is inclusive of 10% GST.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.