Terms and Conditions
1. The program is only open to residents of the Town of Bassendean or owners of residential properties within the Town of Bassendean.
2. Proof of address may be requested on collection - please have proof of residence when collecting your plants.
3. Refunds will not be made if you are not eligible for the program.
4. Plants not collected on the day will be forfeited.
2. There is a limit of 20 plants per residential address.
3. Please only attend to collect your plants during your allocated session as listed on your ticket.
4. When collecting your plants please maintain appropriate physical distancing.
We suggest you bring a box to take your plants home in.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.