1. Access Plus WA Deaf can only confirm your place on the course once payment has been received.
2. Access Plus WA Deaf reserves the right to cancel, shorten or vary the content of the course at any time. Should Access Plus WA Deaf cancel a course, you will be offered an alternative class or a full refund.
3. You may cancel your booking at any time by emailing email@example.com, however the following conditions apply:
a. 6 weeks or more prior to the commencement of your course – full course fee refunded, less the booking fee
b. Less than 6 weeks prior to the commencement of the course – no refund
4. Should you be unable to attend, you may transfer your booking to another person, up to 2 business days prior to the start of the course. Notice of the transfer must be given in writing,
5. Transfers between courses may be permitted in exceptional circumstances. Requests can be made in writing to the Access Plus WA Deaf up to 7 business days prior to the commencement of your course.
6. Classes are aimed at adults, however students under 18 may attend with written permission from their parent or guardian. Students under the age of 15 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian enrolled in the same course.
7. By attending any event held at or by Access Plus WA Deaf, you grant your consent to be photographed and for those photographs to be used by Access Plus WA Deaf for the purpose of marketing or promotions.
8. Your privacy is important to us. Information provided by you for the purpose of registration will not be disclosed to a third party, except where the law permits or with your consent.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.