The full East Gippsland Field Days Customer Terms and Conditions can be viewed at their website https://www.eastgippslandfielddays.com.au Extracts from these Terms and Conditions are provided below:
Terms of Sale, Pricing and Delivery
• By purchasing a ticket from this site, you are deemed to have accepted our terms and agree to be bound by these terms.
• We may change the program for an event due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
• You may not bring dogs to our venue (Guide Dogs accepted).
• We accept no responsibility for individual’s personal property when they are on site.
• Ticket prices are inclusive of any applicable goods and services tax or other sales tax.
• Your ticket/s will be delivered via email. We advise you check your ticket/s immediately on receipt.
• East Gippsland Field Days does not offer concessions or refunds* on tickets.
• A valid ticket must be presented at the gate to be scanned.
• If multiple copies of tickets are printed, only the first to be scanned will allow admission. Anyone presenting further copied tickets will be denied entry.
• Tickets can be presented from a smart phone for scanning.
• The 2022 East Gippsland Field Days will be run as a COVIDSafe Event in accordance with the event COVID plan.
• No person is permitted to attend the event if they have been instructed to quarantine by the Department of Health, or if they are unwell or experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19.
• We are obliged to ensure that all visitors entering the East Gippsland Field Days show proof of double vaccination. In line with the latest Government guidelines, individuals 18 years and above must be up to date with their vaccination status to enter venues, except those with medical exemptions. On arrival, patrons will be asked to check in using the Service Victoria app and present to our staff their COVID-19 digital vaccination certificate (Individuals under 18 years do not need to present a vaccination certificate). To streamline the process, we ask that you please link your COVID-19 digital certificate to the Service Victoria app prior to your arrival. To book a ticket to this event you have verified that you are double vaccinated. If you cannot show proof when you arrive, you will be unable to enter the venue and will not receive a ticket refund.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.