Terms and Conditions
RAD Brisbane, Cairns and Mackay Autumn Course 2022
• Entries are via Trybooking only and close when classes reach 25 students per class or at the following dates and times: Brisbane/Cairns - Monday 28 March 2022 at 5.00pm; Mackay – Monday 4 April 2022 at 8am.
• The entry fee is non-refundable for change-of-mind, bookings are not transferable and late entries cannot be accepted.
• Students attending the course should have a sound knowledge of the syllabus and their chosen variations.
• Students are to wear examinations attire in all classes, and props should be used for dances where applicable
• Name tags are supplied to the students attending and should be worn in a visible location.
• Students must be fully clothed and wearing shoes before they leave the venue
• A refund is only available if a written request is made and accompanied by a medical certificate prior to 5:00pm on the day prior to the course start date, outlining that the student can no longer attend.
• The information is correct at time of publication and RAD reserves the right to make any changes where necessary, without notice, including cancellation of the activity, in which case full refunds will be paid.
• RAD should be notified in writing of any medical conditions when enrolling students in the Course. Students participate at their own risk.
• It is the student’s and/or parent’s/guardian’s responsibility to ensure all appropriate medical and health arrangements are in place for the student prior to attendance at the course.
• In the event of a medical emergency, RAD staff will obtain medical assistance as required.
• Unless otherwise directed by the parent/guardian it is accepted that photographic images taken during this event/course may be used for RAD promotional/reporting purposes.
• The RAD has safeguarding policy and procedures in place. Some physical contact may be necessary by a member of the faculty to demonstrate exercises or if a member of staff needs to administer first aid. Students attending do so at their own risk.
• Parents/ Guardians are responsible for students’ travel to and from the venue. Students must be collected by a Parent /Guardian immediately after the completion of their class.
• RAD Australia follows all current government and public health COVID-19 requirements - please refer to QLD Government website for current requirements prior to registering or attending any part of this event.
• RAD Australia also has specific guidelines for the safe management of student events which are in line with government requirements and the RAD COVID-19 Safety Policy. You can review our policy on the RAD website for further information.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.