Payment, Cancellations and Transfers
- Term fees are to be paid in full prior to the commencement of each term. Cancellation of enrolment will occur in the instance that fees aren’t paid before the first workshop.
- Once the enrolment has been confirmed, no refund or cancellations will be allowed.
- If you miss a class, a refund is not applicable, nor is attending a replacement class. In the event of absence, please inform ZigZag Theatre so all students can be accounted for.
- Students should arrive on time. Late arrival will not result in a reduction in fees.
- Parents/Legal guardians are asked to collect their children promptly from venues at the end of the workshop. Supervision of students only extends to the end of the drama workshop.
- If you are experiencing financial difficulties paying term fees, please let ZigZag Theatre know immediately so alternative arrangements for payment may be considered.
- If we are instructed to go into another lock down due to COVID-19 a full refund of the remaining weeks for the workshop will be offered (excluding the $30 membership fee) or the opportunity to go online at a discounted rate.
Conditions of Enrolment and Participation
- ZigZag Theatre does not accept any liability for including, but not limited to all risks of personal injury and any losses, unless the cause of the injury is found to be negligence on the part of a ZigZag Theatre employee.
- You indemnify us against any proper claims, costs or damages arising from any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Should ZigZag Theatre deem it necessary for an ambulance to be called the cost will be incurred by the participant or their parent/legal guardian.
- Any existing medical conditions must be made aware to ZigZag Theatre prior to commencing drama workshops.
Safety and Well-being
- ZigZag Theatre’s goal is provide a safe and inclusive learning environment, free from bullying, discrimination or harassment. We do not tolerate or condone actions of anyone that constitutes bullying and harassment towards anyone engaging with ZigZag Theatre. ZigZag Theatre complies with all laws and regulations associated with these matters.
- We reserve the right to remove permanently or restrict any person from attending a ZigZag Theatre Workshop if they are found to have committed or condoned discrimination, bullying or harassment.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.