National Celtic Festival @ Portarlington
This event is presented and produced by the National Celtic Folk Festival Inc (NCF), ABN 18 463 289 261, a Not for Profit organisation.
Tickets and Festival Attendance Conditions
Please read this information on conditions of sale and attendance.
Covid Safe measures are in place in accordance with Victorian State Government regulations.
As our current Victorian State restrictions on large events request; you must be fully vaccinated to attend this event.
All artists, event crew, food providers and persons working on site are fully vaccinated. Tickets are available online so that we have contact tracing details.
On arrival at Portarlington, you need to go to the Festival Office, which is at the main Festival Site near Parks Hall in Newcomb Street.
You must bring your e-ticket with you to the Festival Office, where it will be exchanged for a wrist band which you must wear at all times during the festival to gain access to ticketed venues.
Festival Office will be open:
Friday June 10th 5.00pm – 10.00pm
Saturday June 11th 9.00am – 10.00pm
Sunday June 12th 9.00am – 10.00pm
Monday June 13th 9.00am – 2.30pm
We must be able to verify your purchase at the Festival Office at Portarlington – You may be required to present suitable proof of identity, age and vaccination status.
Each person must go to the Festival Office to have their wristband fitted. Wristbands cannot be collected for other ticket holders, family members or groups.
Your ticket is not transferable and only one ticket is valid per ticket purchased. Tickets cannot be on-sold by any means at a price greater than the purchase price of the ticket. Scalped tickets may be cancelled, and the ticket holder may not be permitted entry.
Festival Organisers reserve the right to refuse entry to any person who:
• Is not fully vaccinated
• cannot produce a valid e-ticket
• presents an e-ticket that has been purchased or obtained through an unauthorised source or by illegal means
• presents an e-ticket that has been duplicated.
• presents an e-ticket that is illegible or cannot be scanned
Once issued, wristbands are not to be removed or tampered with, and are not transferable.
Youth Ticket Policy and Proof of Age:
Youth tickets may only be purchased by an adult ticket-applicant/ticket holder.
Youth ticket holders must be accompanied by a parent or responsible adult over 21 years of age. We may need to verify that the contact for the responsible parent or adult is genuine.
Proof of age ID is required when collecting a youth wristband. Age must be under 18 on the last day of the Festival.
Lost, Stolen, Destroyed Ticket:
If your e-ticket has been destroyed, lost or stolen BEFORE the Festival starts, contact the Festival office on 0473 345 870. A new ticket can be issued and original will be cancelled but a ticketing fee may apply.
Lost or tampered with wristbands will not be replaced
Searoad Ferry Package:
Return Sorrento to Queenscliff car ferry tickets on Searoad Ferries - includes Car (5.5 metres and under), driver and up to 3 passengers holding pre purchased Festival Tickets. (a savings of up to $78). This offer is only available here.
No Refund Policy:
The Festival will be held in any weather conditions.
The organisers reserve the right to change the program as required by circumstances and conditions at any time without notice.
In the event that the Festival has to be cancelled tickets will be refunded on request within thirty days of such request. If the Festival has to be postponed to a future date, tickets will be held valid for that date unless the holder requests a refund. The Festival may make available a Ticket Exchange program and there may be a handling charge applied.
Ticket transaction charges and booking fees will not be refunded.
Festival Organisers will not refund or replace any tickets when:
• the ticket holder is unable or chooses not to attend the event for any reason
• the e-ticket has been duplicated
• the weekend wrist band pass is lost, damaged, forged or stolen from someone else.
• the ticket holder has been refused entry or evicted from the premises in any of the circumstances outlined in the Terms and Conditions
• the event does not meet his or her expectations.
Refunds will not be provided for the balance of any unused drink ticket purchases.
Festival Entry Conditions:
Entry to the event and any event venues is at the ticket holder’s own risk. The ticket holder acknowledges that neither NCF nor an event venue will be responsible for any personal injury, or loss or damage to property (including personal property such as bags, money or other personal items) brought to or purchased at the event.
• You may not bring into the Festival venues glass bottles, cans, alcohol, illegal drugs, and dangerous items. We reserve the right to confiscate prohibited items and refuse entry without refund.
• Security officials and police have the right to search personal property of ticket holders for safety reasons. Refusal may result in entry being refused without refund.
• Alcohol served at the Festival may only be consumed in designated areas.
• Under 18-year-olds must be in company of a responsible adult companion in licensed areas.
• Proof of age for children and youth may be requested by staff.
• For the safety of patrons and equipment any dangerous, irresponsible, unruly, offensive, disturbing or inebriated behaviour is not allowed, and offenders will forfeit their weekend or day pass and be ejected from the Festival.
• No backstage access is permitted. Footwear must be worn at all venues.
• The event organiser has all rights to film, photo and video production of this event and patrons may be filmed incidentally during the event.
Admission to individual event venues and stages is subject to safe capacity limits, and NCF reserves the right to refuse entry to any area if it is has reached its safe capacity.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.