Z-PAC THEATRE CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Before entering this venue, please review the below conditions and assist us in maintaining the safety of our Cast, Crew, Volunteers and Patrons.
Z-Pac Theatre is doing everything it can to provide a safe environment free from any health and safety risk including COVID-19. We ask you to play your part to keep everyone safe.
• By attending an event, you agree to provide contact details, including telephone number, email or residential address; and the contact number and residential address of accompanying ticket holders.
• These contact details, along with seating allocations, will be kept at the venue for 56 days from the day of performance.
• Patrons acknowledge the venue may be required by law to provide contact information to public health officer on request.
• The Venue will not share this contact information with any third party other than the relevant health authority, and will not use the information for promotional purposes.
• Patrons must not attend if they have COVID-19 related symptoms, have been in close contact with a person who is COVID-19 positive or are COVID-19 positive.
• Patrons must not attend if they are required to self-isolate and the event falls within the isolation period.
• Patrons agree to abide by all social distancing and health protocols.
• Patrons agree to follow the instructions of venue staff at all times.
• If patrons do not comply with protocols or authorised requests when on the venue premises they may be asked to leave immediately without refund or further recourse.
• Refunds or exchange or tickets will be available to any patron who is required to self-isolate (due to being a confirmed case or is a close contact of a confirmed case) and the event falls within the isolation period.
• Seating will be allocated by the venue based on the size of the group, time of booking and venue configuration, to allow compliance with the current social distancing requirements.
• Patrons acknowledge that while the venue has taken all reasonable health and safety precautions to keep the audience, cast, crew and volunteers safe, patrons enter at their own risk without recourse to claim against the venue regarding health outcomes.
• Due to copyright restrictions, the use of photographic or recording devices of any kind is prohibited. Bags and possessions may be inspected prior to admission.
• Mobile devices must be turned off before entry into the venue’s auditorium.
• The performance will commence promptly at the advertised time. Z-PAC Theatre reserves the right to admit latecomers only when/if there is a suitable break in the performance, and to relocate seating. Management reserves the right to refuse admission; this policy is to prevent disruption to the performance and other patrons.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.