Terms and Conditions
1. The program is only open to residents of the City of Bayswater or owners of residential properties within the City of Bayswater. Proof of address may be requested on collection. Refunds will not be made if you are not eligible for the program.
2. There is a limit of 10 plants per residential address.
3. Please only collect your plants during your allocated session time as listed on your ticket.
4. If you are unwell please stay home and send someone else to collect your plants for you. If this is not possible email email@example.com to make alternative arrangements.
5. Please note: Plants not collected on the day will be forfeited and refunds will not be made.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.