The following information has been provided for those attending the 2022 St Margaret's Reunion Weekend.
Please direct any questions or queries about the following information to St Margaret’s Development and Community Engagement office on (07) 3840 0768 or OGA&Alumni@stmargarets.qld.gov.au.
• Tickets are $ each and includes substantial canapes and a drinks package.
• All tickets will be sold individually and will require full name, email address, postal address, and mobile phone number to be entered at the time of booking.
• This will be a COVID Safe event and measures will be in place to ensure the safety and well-being of our community. We respectfully ask attendees to comply with public health directives in place at the time of this event.
• At the time of booking a declaration must be made that the purchaser understands that if they are experiencing COVID related symptoms on the day of the event they must not attend and contact the Development and Community Office on (07) 3862 0768 or OGA&Alumni@stmargarets.qld.edu.au.
• Unfortunately, ticket refunds cannot be issued after the event closing date (11.59pm Friday 15 July). Ticket amendments (change of name) can be made up until that time. All ticket enquiries and changes are to be directed to OGA&Alumni@stmargarets.qld.ed.au.
• There is no need to print your tickets as a door list will be in place for checking in on arrival.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.