OPEN HOUSES 2019 TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
• All visitors must be 13 years or older, proof of age must be provided on request
• Photography, videos and sketching of any part of the houses, buildings, gardens and their contents are strictly prohibited. Any visitor who fails to comply with this condition will be requested to delete or destroy any prohibited images and may be asked to leave the property
• No eating or drinking in the houses, buildings, gardens or buses
• No smoking in the houses, buildings, buses, gardens or school grounds
• Visitors must follow all instructions given by Open Houses staff
• Visitors must observe all directions displayed on signage at the properties
• Mobile phones must not be used while visiting properties. Visitors who need to take a phone call are requested to leave the properties while doing so
• No handling of ornaments or photographs - do not touch anything!
• If requested, visitors must remove their shoes before entering a house or building
• Visitors enter properties at their own risk
• No large bags
• No pets
• No entry to houses after 4.10pm
• At the property owners' discretion, visitors may be refused entry
• St. Joseph's School Hawthorn, St. Joseph’s School Parents & Friends Association and each of the owners are not responsible for any injury, damage or loss caused by you while you are on the properties (including the houses, buildings and gardens) or buses.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.