EVENT TERMS & CONDITIONS:
The event venue conforms to Victoria's COVIDsafe settings, so anyone attending may need to show your full vaccination status at the request of the Event Organiser.
[CONDITIONS OF TICKET PURCHASE]
* This ticket has been created and managed using the TryBooking site and is also subject to the Terms and Conditions of TryBooking.
* This ticket is proof of purchase of the above event and must be presented at the time of admission.
* Refunds are available at the discretion of the Event Organiser - tickets are not refundable after the closing date of 27th May 2022.
* If this event is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances (eg.Covid), the Event Organiser, will at their discretion, aim to re-schedule the event at a later time. In the situation the Event Organiser exhausts all options to conduct the event, then patrons can request a full refund.
* As the Event Organiser hosting this event, the Ballarat Italian Association [BIA] is solely responsible for all issues relating to the sale of tickets. If you have any questions regarding this event, please contact the Event Organiser.
* Any data collected for catering purposes from this event will be strictly in accordance with the Privacy of Information Act.
[CONDITIONS OF EVENT ENTRY]
* Any persons who are noisy, drunk, threatening or unruly may be asked to leave the premises.
* The Event Organiser reserves the right to refuse entry.
* The Event Organiser has all rights to film, photo and video production of this event.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.