Didaskō - Online Catholic Adult Faith Formation: Terms and Conditions
Didaskō – Online Catholic Adult Faith Formation is a series of courses (Courses) that aims to support parishes to respond to Jesus’ Great Commission by building a culture of formation in which disciples are encouraged to grow by investing time in spiritual, intellectual, human and practical formation.
The Courses are organised by the Catholic Archdiocese of Sydney (Archdiocese) beginning from June 2022 to November 2022. Each month will feature a different online Course. Each Course will be conducted over three sessions of 75 minutes per session.
In order to participate in the Courses, each participant must complete the online registration, pay the registration fee and agree to the Courses Terms and Conditions as set out below.
Courses Terms and Conditions
Payment and cancellation
1. Registration and payment for each Course is made through the TryBooking ticketing platform via the Go Make Disciples website at https://www.gomakedisciples.org.au/. Please note that a separate registration is required for each Course, and no more than one Course can be registered at a time.
2. The registration fee is $25 per course (no GST applies).
3. Payment of the total registration fee is required at registration. If I cancel my registration 24 hours before the commencement of the first session of a Course, I am entitled to receive a refund of the total registration fee less administration and processing fee of $1.13. I am not entitled to a refund for a Course if cancellation is made within 24 hours before commencement of the first session of a Course, or in circumstances where I do not attend, or partially attend, a Course. Registrations will remain open until the commencement of the last session of each Course.
4. If for any reason a Course cannot be commenced or is not capable of continuing as planned in any respect, the Archdiocese reserves the right to cancel the Course or amend the Course program at its discretion at any time. If the Archdiocese cancels a Course that I am registered in, I am entitled to receive refund of the total registration fee paid by me, less administration and processing fee of $1.13.
Filming and photographing
5. I am 18 years of age or above.
6. I may be filmed and/or photographed (Footage) when attending a Course.
7. I consent to the Archdiocese using my name, image, likeness and voice, and that this Footage may be reproduced, used and communicated by the Archdiocese for promotional, marketing or other purposes associated with the Courses, the Archdiocese, and the broader Catholic community in any media.
8. I agree that any form of intellectual property rights in the Footage is owned by the Archdiocese and any intellectual property rights that I may have in the Footage are fully assigned to the Archdiocese.
9. I acknowledge that the Archdiocese and its nominees collect my personal information for purposes of organising the Courses and contacting me about the Archdiocese’s Go Make Disciples newsletter and other activities and initiatives of the Archdiocese, or where I have otherwise opted in to receiving communication. The Archdiocese may disclose my personal information to its related entities, contractors and third party service providers for purposes relating to the Courses.
11. I agree that the laws of New South Wales, Australia govern these Courses Terms and Conditions.
If you agree to these Courses Terms and Conditions, choose “Yes, I agree to the Courses Terms and Conditions” on your registration form.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.