NO REFUNDS, Cancellations or Changes to tickets.
All ticket sales are final, please check details are correct before proceeding to CHECKOUT.
* Ticket sales ONLINE, close at approx 5.30pm nightly, tickets are available at ticket box unless stated 'sold-out' online.
If the booking window says CLOSED, remember, CLOSED doesn't mean SOLD OUT so just buy them at the ticket box when you arrive.
Once your Car has entered the drive-in, no extra people will be allowed to join your car unless they pay $15 extra per person.
When you arrive at the ticket box, no mixing combinations of people between multiple cars.
No Passes out, if you leave and attempt to come back in, you will be required to pay again.
Any cars left in our driveway or on the side of the freeway will be reported as abandoned and towed away.
There is 'No Standing' in all areas outside of the drive-in including our ENTRY and EXIT driveways.
NOTE: Anybody that enters the drive-in without a ticket is committing 'theft', we take theft seriously and will be reported to the Police.
PIRACY, we have surveillance cameras throughout the venue, anybody that is detected recording the movies, vehicle number plates are recorded and reported to the Police.
* WEATHER, we can't control so please come prepared for all conditions as we screen movies in rain, hail & moonshine, NO REFUNDS, Cancellations or Changes applies.
* FOOD & DRINK - No commercially prepared food allowed, please support our diner so we can continue to provide a fun, cheap night out for your family and friends. Food and beverages will always be more expensive at the movies as we aren't a supermarket with the same buying capacity. With up to 55% of your movie ticket going directly back to the film companies before running costs, wages etc, there ain't much left on the bone!
Shel's Diner is open for 'dine-in' and 'takeaway' plus 'Delivery' to car and 'Click & Collect' by your phone, from your car https://order.hungryhungry.com/dromana3drivein/menu
Shel's Diner Vouchers can only be redeemed in store, not on-line through our ordering system.
* BYO RADIO, portable, if you are planning to sit outside of your car.
For car radio issues, we have a 'limited' number available for hire BUT 'only' if you have a problem or a genuine need; $10 hire fee plus a Driver's Licence with a $20 refundable deposit, cash only.
* DOGS whilst we allow dogs within the premises, we have a few rules that must be adhered to.
They must remain on a lead at all times, you must clean up after your dog and dispose of it into a bin - we are a night time venue, you wouldn't want to step in it. Once the movies commence, dogs aren't allowed out of your vehicle until you have left the venue.
As always, allowing your dog into our venue is a privilege and not a right. If you can't respect our rules, please leave your dog at home.
* RUBBISH - Please use the bins provided or take it home with you, littering is an offence at the drive-in.
Dromana Drive-In is an independent, Australian owned and operated business, opening in 1962.
Our motto, 'Make a Memory at Dromana 3 Drive-In', thanks for coming along, enjoy your night.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.