Personal information will be used by Dowerin GWN7 Machinery Field Days. The booking contact consents to the use by Dowerin GWN7 Machinery Field Days of the personal information and agrees that Dowerin GWN7 Machinery Field Days may disclose and use those details for the purpose of Dowerin GWN7 Machinery Field Days providing the information to event partners and participants, providing the contact with information in regards to Dowerin GWN7 Machinery Field Days goods or services, the promotion and marketing of its business, or those of a third party which we believe may be of interest to the contact.
If you do not want the details to be used for these purposes please contact the Dowerin GWN7 Machinery Field Days team.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
Before purchasing tickets, please read all the Terms and Conditions..
This ticket is sold by Dowerin GWN7 Machinery Field Days (ABN 70 472 776 010). The following conditions refer to the sale of tickets, entry and attendance at the Event.
'You' and 'your' refers to the customer. 'we', 'us', 'our', and 'Event organiser' refers to Dowerin GWN7 Machinery Field Days, its employees, Board members, contractors, volunteers and authorised persons. ‘This agreement’ means these terms and conditions and any other conditions specified by us on our website and booking forms.
1. Tickets are sold subject to the event conditions of sale and the Terms and Conditions of entry to the event venue.
2. All ticket prices include GST.
3. Once purchased, barcoded tickets will be emailed to the purchasers including full booking party and are the sole responsibility of the
4. All sales are final. Refunds will not be issued if you decide not to attend the festival. Refunds will be issued if the Event is cancelled.
5. This is an all-weather event. No refunds will be made if you choose not to attend due to inclement weather.
6. The BARCODED TICKET is required for entry to the Event. Print the barcoded ticket, or carry the barcoded ticket on your
smartphone, and bring to the Event. Entry will not be permitted with the proof of pre-booking email.
7. ACCOMPANIED YOUTH TICKETS: For duty of care reasons, and to be in keeping with the family-based nature of the Event, “Kids”
tickets can only be purchased in conjunction with an adult ticket or by an adult who has already purchased a ticket. Children must be
with, and are the sole responsibility of their parent/guardian or responsible adult at all times during the event.
8. Tickets are sold on the express condition that ticket holders are bound by the rules and regulations issued by the Event organiser,
the laws of the Commonwealth of Australia and the State of Western Australia and the rules and regulations enacted there-under.
9. The event is drug free, no drugs or external alcohol will be allowed onsite. If you are thought to have, or have consumed drugs and
alcohol prior to or during the event, you may be asked to leave the premises by event staff with no refund issued.
10. Ticket holders agree to comply with all Event security and safety officer arrangements, as well as those of the venue provider,
including personal searches (if deemed necessary by Event). All ALCOHOL, ILLEGAL DRUGS, WEAPONS, or DANGEROUS ITEMS are
prohibited and will be confiscated. No claim may be made against Event Organiser or the venue provider for items confiscated.
Persons found in possession of illegal drugs, weapons or dangerous items will be removed from the venue and no re-entry shall be
11. If you display any violent or aggressive behaviour towards a third party within the event you may be asked to leave the venue and
no refund shall be issues.
12. If there is dispute or refusal in regards to any of the points above, the police may be contacted to assist.
13. Entry is at your own risk and we reserve the right to refuse entry. We shall not be held liable for any loss, injury, or damages
sustained entering or on within the Event – to the extent allowed by the law.
14. All ticket holders consent to any official photography, filming and sound recording to be used for future marketing or media via
print, television or internet.
15. Dogs are strictly prohibited, with the exception of service dogs
16. We disclaim any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third party including the products, services, actions or
failure to act of the Event venue or other person in connection with the Event or the Event or otherwise referred to on the website.
17. Entry is at the ticket holders own risk. Appropriate footwear and clothing must be worn at all times while attending the Event. We
shall not be held liable for any loss, injury or damages sustained entering or at the Event to your person or possessions (including
parked cars) – to the extent allowed by the law.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.