1. This ticket is proof of purchase of the above event and must be presented at the time of admission.
2. It is not transferable and only one ticket is valid per ticket purchased.
3. Tickets are not to be duplicated for the purpose of falsifying entry.
4. QMC Management reserves the right to refuse entry.
5. This ticket may be valid as a tax invoice or receipt in the case of registration or other event payments.
6. This ticket has been created and managed using the TryBooking site, and is also subject to the Terms and Conditions of TryBooking.com.
7. Proof of concession card will be requested. Concession rates are applied to: Children under 15, holders of a Seniors Card, Pensioner Concession Card, Health Care Card or Australian Student Card.
8. This ticket is non-refundable, unless the event is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances.
9. This ticket is inclusive of GST.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.