Information session to become a foster or kinship carer
18 February 2020 5:00 PM to 9 June 2020 5:00 PM
Foster & Kinship Carers Association NT
Lyons Community Centre , 25 Damabila Drive, Lyons NT 0810
Interested in knowing more about foster & kinship care? Come along to our evening information session to find out!
Spread the word, bring your friends and learn how you can make a difference in our community!
Reserve your seat now
We will cover the following topics:
- Why should you become a carer?
- Carer Registration and Assessment Process
- Role and responsibilities of a carer
- Foster & Kinship Carer Charter of Rights
- Support and Advocacy available