Healthy Minds for Healthy Kids - Parenting Series (RC)
At Riverbanks College
1. The Parenting Success Formula - Parenting strategies for a successful transition to school
2. How to Have a Healthy Mind (For Parents) - The keys to managing your own wellbeing to be the best parent you can be
3. Healthy Sleep Routines for Kids - Our expert tips to ensure healthy sleep habits for your child
4. Helping Children Cope with Divorce & Separation - How to protect and support your kids through a major family change
5. Understanding and Overcoming Anxiety in Kids - How to have a healthy mind
Each presentation is for 1 hour (45 minutes plus 15 minutes Q&A) and is free of charge
Step 1: Click on the 'select' button below to secure your seat
Step 2: We require all participants to complete a registration form. Click on the registration form link HERE. You can also obtain a copy from Riverbanks College B-12 School Reception. Please bring this form with you to the event or return via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please call the school on 8286 2900 with any questions. The registration form only needs to be completed once regardless of how many sessions you attend at Riverbanks College.
Riverbanks College B-12
1 Harvest Boulevard, Angle Vale SA 5117
Funded by the Australian Government Department of Social Services.
Visit www.dss.gov.au for more information.