- Deaf Awareness Training
- Numbers & Counting
- Dates & Times
- Greetings, introductions, and exchanging personal information
- Question words - who, what, when, where, why, how
- Food & drink
- Talking about your surroundings, where you live, and your family
- Recreational activities
- Other vocabulary and conversation skills
The start date for the class is Wednesday 15th March 2023 and your class will run for 8 weeks to the 17th May 2023! (We have made an allowance for the Study Breaks - 12th and 3rd May 2023). Class runs from 4pm to 6pm each week. (Minimum number required of 10 participants required).
Where: Post Graduate Suite, 460.1.031
You will receive:
- A copy of our Basic Auslan Coursebook will be handed to each student that has purchased a 'with book' enrolment, OR an eBook for those print-at-home students will be sent via email closer to the commencement of class.
- A certificate of completion.
- $320.00 Incl GST. - Includes our Basic Auslan Coursebook
- $295.00 Incl GST. - Includes our Basic Auslan eBook which will be emailed to you prior to the commencement of your class so that you can print at home.
You may cancel your booking by emailing email@example.com, however, the following conditions apply:
- 14 days or more prior to the commencement of your course - 100% course fee refunded, less $50 admin fee.
- Less than 14 days prior to the commencement of your course - 50% course fee refunded.
- Less than 7 days prior to the commencement of your course - No Refund.
08 9441 2677 I AH: 0412 084 702