Sold out - City of Bayswater Native Plants To Residents Program 2023
Missed out on tickets? Don't miss the unclaimed and excess plant sale.
EXCESS PLANT SALE - JUNE 11th 2pm-4pm
Excess and unclaimed plants will be available from 2pm-4pm or until sold out from Enviro House, 125 King William St, Bayswater. 50c per plant. Limit of 10 plants per residential address. Proof of residential address required.
TICKETS FOR THIS YEARS PROGRAM WILL GO ON SALE ON MAY 9 AT 9am
From May 9th at 9am, tickets will be available online and also in person at Enviro House, 125 King William St, Bayswater during open times (Tues-Fri 9am-1pm, Sat 10am-4pm).
PLANT COLLECTION DATES - JUNE 9th - 11th
This years plant collection event will be held on Friday June 9 (1pm-4pm), Saturday June 10 (9am-3.30pm) and Sunday June 11 (9am-2pm) at Enviro House, 125 King William St, Bayswater. Bookings essential.
About the 2023 Plants to Residents Program
HOW TO GET YOUR PLANTS
- Book a session time to collect your plants by clicking on the Book Now button. If the session you want is sold out try another session.
- Select one $5 plant ticket and complete the booking information.
- Collect and choose your plants only within the session time you have booked. If you can not make it on the day send someone to collect your plants for you if possible.
- Bring your ticket, proof or residence, and a box to take your plants home in.
- Please note: Plants not collected on the day will be forfeited and refunds will not be made.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE ORDERING YOUR PLANTS
- The program is only open to residents of the City of Bayswater or owners of residential properties within the City of Bayswater. Proof of address may be requested on collection. Refunds will not be made if you are not eligible for the program.
- Only one $5 plant ticket may be purchased per residential address. Refunds will not be made for multiple or ineligible purchases.
- The program is not available to businesses or schools.
- Please remember that these plants should be viewed as garden starter or infill packs and additional native plants can always be purchased from one of the excellent Native Plant Nurseries listed here.
- Species List: 2023 City of Bayswater Species List. Please note: limits of plant species per household may apply to allow a fair spread of plants across the program. Species availability at collection times will vary and specific species can not be pre ordered. While a wide range of species will be available at all collection sessions specific species cannot be guaranteed.
- COVID-19 safety: Please observe appropriate physical distancing when collecting your plants. If you are unwell please stay home and send someone to collect your plants for you or email email@example.com to make alternative arrangements.
- In the event of increased COVID-19 restrictions residents will receive a pack of 10 prepacked plants.
- All proceeds from plant sales go towards supporting Enviro House, a volunteer run not for profit organisation. For more information please see www.envirohouse.org.au
- For questions about the program or ordering please email firstname.lastname@example.org
ENVIRO HOUSE - GARDEN AND SOIL IMPROVEMENT PRODUCTS
This initiative is proudly co-funded by Water Corporation’s ‘Waterwise Greening Scheme’ and forms part of our ambition for the City of Bayswater to be a leading waterwise and climate change resilient community
125 King William Street, Bayswater WA 6053