This event is conducted by Raindrop Australia (RA). We are a quality training organization, offering essential oil education to therapists, health care professionals and the public. We use the Young Living® brand of essential oils in our classes, however we operate independently of Young Living. For more information visit: www.raindrop.com.au
What is Raindrop Technique®?
This email announces the dates of our upcoming 3 day Raindrop Technique MasterClasses (see below). Whether you want to perform this exquisite technique on your family and friends, or offer Raindrop Technique professionally (and gain insurance cover for it), or whether you want to simply learn more about how to use Young Living’s therapeutic-grade essential oils, this MasterClass is a must. And make sure you take advantage of our early bird price by paying in full three weeks ahead of course dates.
Click here for more details about Raindrop Technique.
What is different about our course?
- Qualified: Our course is created by Artemis, who in 2007 attended an advanced 4 day teacher training in Ecuador with Gary Young (the founder of Raindrop Technique). In this training, Gary taught Raindrop Technique in great detail, much more than is normally taught in his trainings. Artemis has integrated much of this wisdom and detail into our courses, so you can feel like you were there with Gary himself! Artemis is one of only a few people in the world to receive an Instructor’s Certificate in Raindrop Technique from Gary Young himself.
- Precise: Learn how to get the most from each step of Raindrop Technique. This is much more detailed than what is taught in one day classes.
- Personalised: We take a maximum of 12 students in a class, to ensure that you receive personalised attention throughout the class.
- Hands-on: We are committed to helping you master this amazing technique, and we know this takes practise. Day 1 – in addition to learning about the history and power of this technique, you will learn to give and receive Vitaflex Technique (the first step of Raindrop Technique). Day 2 and 3 - you will give and receive a full Raindrop Technique each day, where your teacher will supervise every one of your movements, in order to provide you with detailed feedback and support.
- Unique: We present our own research on how Raindrop Technique helps maintain and optimise health (using live and dry blood analysis), and also its impact on the auric (energy) field of the body.
- Safe: Learn how to use a client history form to tailor your Raindrop Technique to each recipient, and to modify the quantity and types of oils chosen, and the actual steps of Raindrop Technique, to best meet the needs of your recipient. This section is especially valuable for those wishing to practice Raindrop Technique in a professional arena.
- Professional: Receive 180 pages of detailed notes. Our training is a great way to learn more about Raindrop Technique and Young Living Essential Oils.
- Student Insurance: When you attend our classes, you are immediately covered by our student insurance. This will cover you both during course hours, and for up to 30 practice sessions after the course.
- Practitioner Insurance: After completing our 3 day MasterClass, and 3 day Level 2 course (and 15 practice sessions), you are eligible for insurance cover for performing Raindrop Technique. So if you love this technique, our course enables you to take this into a Professional Practice, even if you are not a trained massage therapist and do not have qualifications in other modalities. Ie. Our course is a stand-alone training. For more details, click here
- For full details of what you need to bring to our course, and our cancellation policy, please click here
Friday 8 February 2019
Saturday 9 February 2019
Sunday 10 February 2019
Day 1 - 8am to 6pm
Day 2 - 8am to 6.30pm
Day 3 - 8am to 6pm
Airport International Motel Brisbane
528 Kingsford Smith Drive
Hamilton, Brisbane Qld 4007
To reserve your place on the course, a $250 deposit is required.
CONTACT DETAILS: Melanie Poole, email@example.com or phone 0423 578 995
Terms and Conditions