This event is conducted by Raindrop Australia (RA). We are a quality training organization, offering essential oil education to therapists, health care professionals and the public. We use the Young Living® brand of essential oils in our classes, however we operate independently of Young Living. For more information visit: www.raindrop.com.au
WHAT: We offer ongoing support to our Raindrop Technique MasterClass graduates through our student clinics.
Prerequisite for students: Raindrop Technique Level 1 MasterClass.
Saturday 18 August 2018 - RaindropTechnique Student Clinic
Sunday 19 August 2018 - Raindrop Technique Level 2
Monday 20 August 2018 - Vitaflex Masterclass
Day 1 - 8am to 5pm
Day 2 - 8am to 6pm
Day 3 - 8am to 5:30pm
22 Flinders Lane
Rockingham WA 6168
$895 until 27 July 2018
Then $1,095 (Payment plans available - terms and conditions apply)
To reserve your place on the course, a $250 deposit is required.
CONTACT DETAILS: Amanda Cuda, email@example.com or phone 0423 578 995
Because of the importance of completing the full training to obtain your Certificate of Attendance, we ask that you only register for our trainings if you are able to arrive by the scheduled starting time, and stay until the scheduled finishing time. If this causes any problems, please discuss these with us.
We understand that life can throw curved balls, and you might need to cancel off a course. In past years, this has left us running courses at a loss. In order to remain viable, we needed to make a decision - increase course fees for all students (to give us more buffer in the case of cancellations)….OR…..keep our course fees to a minimum, and have a cancellation policy in place that applies only to the person who is cancelling (and thus doesn’t disadvantage other students). We decided that the latter option was the fairer option, and hope that you agree.
So when you book into our course, the following cancellation policy applies (regardless of the reason for the cancellation). All cancellations must be directed to your course coordinator, and must be made in writing (eg. by email).
Cancellation Policy – Raindrop Technique Clinic, Level 2 and VitaFlex MasterClass:
- For cancellations made 30 days or more before the advertised course start date, a $250 cancellation fee is charged.
- For cancellations made fewer than 30 days before the advertised course start date, a $400 cancellation fee is charged.
- If you are booking in for just the VitaFlex MasterClass (and not Level 2), a $50 cancellation fee is charged per course for cancellations made 30 or more days before the advertised course start date, and a $100 cancellation fee is charged per course for cancellations made fewer than 30 days before the advertised course start date.
- The balance of moneys paid are held in credit for a period of 12 months from the date of cancellation. Alternatively, find someone to attend in your place, and no fee is deducted.
- Monies held in credit may be used for any course and events with Raindrop Australia or The Health Garden (or gifted to another person)
In the event of us cancelling a course:
If a course must be cancelled (eg. due to insufficient numbers), you will receive a full refund, or you may opt to transfer the full amount paid to a future course.
Please ensure you have read the above
cancellation policy before booking in.