2019 TSAA New South Wales Camp - Myuna Bay, Central Coast
Update 20.3.2019. The NSW camp is now booked out. We have a waiting list and we can offer you a spot if we have a cancellation. Please email to email@example.com. Thank you.
Would you like to find out more? Please watch the 2018 Tourette Syndrome Camp on National TV (ABC channel)
Please note that the TSAA camps family ticket price is highly subsidized and represent only a small part of the actual costs for TSAA. The cost of any late cancellation or no show must be fully covered by TSAA and is an unnecessary expense, which could be better spend to help another family. Please notify us immediately in case you can't attend so we can allocate your spot to another family. No show of a family member at the camp without notifying us means that TSAA still must pay for the person(s) registered. Please let us know at arrival if a registered family member does not come to the camp or will arrive later.
Please check your eligibiltiy before booking:
Eligibility criteria for TSAA National Camp Program subsidy
1. Current TSAA membership is required per family or as an individual.
2. Individuals under 18 with TS (must be accompanied by a parent/*carer)
3. Individuals over 18 with TS
4. Parents/*carer of under 18’s with TS
5. Parents/*carer of over 18 with TS
6. Siblings of under 18 with TS
7. Partner/Husband of over 18 with TS
8. Families with 3+ children under 16, of whom 2 are with TS, are eligible to bring a third carer, providing the carer also supports the family regularly at home.
9. Subsidy applies to 1 camp per annum. Additional camps may be attended but will incur full payment.
Myuna Bay Sport and Recreation Centre
Wangi Road, Myuna Bay, NSW 2264