2021 Support Worker Essentials Workshop - BRISBANE
Attendees will gain:
- An understanding of the critical role support workers play in building capacity and developing independence
- An understanding of the diagnosis of intellectual disability and its impact on engaging in daily tasks or developing new skills
- A range of practical tools, strategies and resources to enable high quality, personcentred support provision
General registration - $279 per person
Group registration - $249 per person (Applies when 4 or more staff from the same school/organisation register for the same event. No split invoices)
28th April 2021
Victoria Park Golf Club
261 Herston road, Herston QLD 4006
NEED AN INVOICE?
Simply enter the code 'INVOICE' into the 'Gift/Promotional Code' section of your cart. No payment will be required and an invoice will be issued to the billing address provided within 2 working days.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In the instance that the event is unable to proceed, a full refund will be provided.
For all other cancellations, the following policy applies:
- Cancellations must be made in writing to email@example.com.
- Cancellations made more than 28 days prior to the event will be refunded minus a $50 administration fee.
- Cancellations made between 15-28 days prior to the event will incur a 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made 14 days or less prior to the event will incur a 100% cancellation fee.