Next Steps to a Calmer, Clearer Mind ! (Southside)
Q: Do you live a busy life, and struggle to turn off, or find yourself overthinking ?
Q: Do you have difficulty with sleep, or feel not rested ?
Q: Does anxiety or stress affect your overall well-being ?
Q: Like to feel calmer and happier, more often ?
- Next Steps towards Mind Intelligence™
This exclusive course is hosted by Canberra's own Neil Shepherd, founder of Inner Synergy, very experienced qualified Corporate & Public Mindfulness Educator, Certified Michael Bunting partner and Heartmath Stress and Resilience Coach
COURSE BROAD OVERVIEW
WEEK 1. What, Why & How Mindfulness – deepening awareness (1.5hrs)
What, why and the neuroscience driving mindfulness revolution. What is Mind Intelligence™️, building your practice, more experiential exercises, intro to layers of tools and deeper practices throughout the 5 weeks.
WEEK 2. Deepening Understanding of our Mind (1.5hrs)
Moving from reactionary modes and interventions for difficult situations. Mindfulness “subject/object” theory explained. Longer experiential exercises including new quick ”micro” practices.
WEEK 3 – Deepening Self-Regulation - living more intentionally and mindfully (1.5hrs)
Overlap of neuroscience, emotional intelligence, mindfulness and personal leadership. Understanding and applying Mind Intelligence™️. Living more intentionally & mindfully – what holds us back ?
WEEK 4. Energy, Stress and Resilience Management (1.5hrs)
What we need to know for peak performance personally and professionally. How do we build and sustain resilience. Intro to biofeedback technologies and coherence practices.
WEEK 5. Integration, Acceptance, Connection, Sustainment - Recap (1.5hrs)
Pulling it all together. Intro to values and goals. Exercises for better decision making, avoiding thought fusion, and understanding experiential avoidance concepts. Tips and exercises for staying mindful at home and at work. Reinforcing and sustaining practices for self-management and acceptance. Living Mindfully mindsets.
Information / Options :
If interested, all attendees will have follow up options (at additional cost) to;
1. Purchase the amazing Awakened Mind premium phone app home version subscription with numerous world class training modules, over 400 targeted meditations & Neurosync® brain entrainment system. 25% discount for Inner Synergy customers.
2. Provide an introduction for Inner Synergy involvement with your organisation ! (intro commission provided to you when corporate sessions are booked)
3. Purchase significantly discounted access to Dr Russ Harris's 'Happiness Trap' 8 week online program as a follow up option if interested.
4. Purchase biofeedback technology to use at home to help build coherence (not required for this course).
Chifley Community Room - Chifley Community Centre
The training venue room is in the Chifley Community Room at 71 McLaurin Crescent in Chifley.
PLEASE NOTE - This is a large centre - please take note of venue instructions below to find the training room more easily.
For easiest room access, park in the lower 'Ricky Stuart' car park (pic below) follow the path up to the Chifley Community room entrance on the right - look for Inner Synergy sign on the door.
[71 McLaurin Crescent], Ricky Stuart Car Park, [Chifley], [ACT]