Frankston North Community Market
3 x 3 meter Stalls $20
MONTEREY COMMUNITY PARK
Monterey Boulevard (off Frankston Dandenong Road)
Sherrie (email preffered)
E: email@example.com or M: 0407920957
By booking a stall this indicates that you agree to the Terms and Conditions below:
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- No refunds will be given under any circumstances.
- The event will proceed despite the inclement of weather. Be prepared for sun exposure or rain.
- If weather presents significant danger or hazard, management reserves the right to postpone the event.
- Stallholders will be contacted via phone, email or updates via the “Specky Stars” or “Frankston North Community Market” Facebook pages.
- The set-up time is strictly 8am, please be on time
- You can only set up in the designated areas where indicated
- You are required to stay for the duration of the event
- We are at no liability for any injuries, loss or damage sustained during the event
- Bring your own everything. Organisers don’t have trolleys, change, bags, receipts etc
- You can drive your car in to the park, unload and leave your car stationery. No Cars are permitted to leave the ground until the market is closed
- If your car/trailer is to big for the site, we will indicate to you to move your vehicle prior to the market opening
- You must vacate the park by 2pm
- Everything being brought onto the site must be contained within the allocated site.
- Any Marquee/Gazebo structure erected MUST HAVE weights on each leg to secure the structure. Those with inadequate weighting will have to be taken down by the stall holder.
- No ropes are permitted.
ITEMS FOR SALE
- SPECKY STARS is not responsible for faults/injuries sustained from products
- SPECKY STARS will not accept any liability or responsibility for any transactions
- Goods bought at the car boot sale are at the vendors and buyers own risk
- Food & Perishables: Only registered food companies are permitted to sell food items upon prior event management approval.
- Strictly no cigarettes or alcohol is permitted to be sold
- Selling of faulty electrical items is not the responsibility of the committee. We recommend that these are tested prior to sale.
- Organisers reserve the right to ask you to take inappropriate items off display.
- All vendors must not leave behind unsold items – please take these with you at the end. All rubbish must be taken with you off site and disposed of correctly.