2022 Australian Dance Festival Hotels (8th - 11 April 2022) (SOLD OUT)
- Ibis (2 x Single beds) $240 per night
- Novotel (1 x King bed) $280 per night
- Pullman (2 x Double beds & 1 x King bed) From $290 - $355 per night
Our accommodation options have been set up as a minimum 3 nights stay for Friday, Saturday & Sunday. You can contact us to book Thursday night if you wish.
You MUST book for Friday, Saturday & Sunday of the Australian Dance Festival.
34% non-refundable* deposit is required to secure your booking.
A second deposit of 33% will be due on the 15th December
A third and final deposit of 33% will be due on the 31st January 2022
Accommodation needs to be finalized and balance paid by paid by the 31st Jan 2022
No cancellations and/or refunds will be accepted from 8th January (90 Days out from the Event)*
Any changes such as: cancellations, change of name, change in type of pass, change of room mate, switching rooms, changing dates of accommodation, etc will be subject to an administration charge of AUS$25
* Note that deposits will be refundable if the event has to be cancelled due to Covid-19. Please refer to the terms and conditions at the bottom of this page for more details.
Sydney Olympic Park
COVID-19 Refund Policy
The normal refund policies* will apply UNLESS:
1. A government ban on mass gatherings of 500+ is in place as at 28th Feb 2022 or Borders Are Closed with no indication that they will be open by 8th April.
Should this situation arise, we will look at cancelling the dates in April and re-scheduling the event as we will not put people at risk.
What this will mean for you in the case that the ADF is postponed:
You can either roll forward your ticket and your accommodation payments to the new scheduled dates of the ADF or
If you are unable to attend the new scheduled dates, we will provide you with a refund for your ADF tickets and accommodation LESS a $25 administration fee. If you have paid this fee before in either 2020 or 2021, we will not charge you the admin fee.
If you have already purchased your flights, please call your travel agent / airline to discuss how flexible their policies are and whether they will provide you with a credit or refund
If you haven’t purchased your flights, we recommend that you purchase a flight with the flexibility to change your dates.
Please remember that travel agents and airlines have also been badly affected by COVID-19 and be calm and compassionate with staff who are trying to help you.
2. You have been directly impacted by COVID-19 and are unable to come due to illness, quarantine or loss of income (please communicate with us ASAP if this is the case).
In this scenario, we will be assuming that the ADF will run as usual in April.
We will assess each request for a refund on a case by case scenario.
We do not wish for the ADF to be a source of more heartache and pain for families affected by COVID-19 and will use compassion common sense and to guide our decisions. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require any assistance or clarification about refunds. Our preferred mode of contact is via email to email@example.com.