STEP Queensland 2022 Lunchtime Seminar Series
SPEAKERS AND DATES
Tuesday 1 March | Robert Whiteford TEP: 2021 Year in Review - Available on the STEP Australia WebEvents Platform - click here
Tuesday 5 April | Michael Klatt TEP, Scott Whitla TEP & Prue Poole TEP: Panel Seminar: How independent administrators deal with contentious issues in estate administration matters - Available on the STEP Australia WebEvents Platform - click here
Tuesday 14 June | Justin Byrne TEP: Testamentary trusts – recent changes & Powers of appropriation and tax exemptions - Available on the STEP Australia WebEvents Platform - click here
Tuesday 16 August | Angela Cornford-Scott TEP: Wills for high net wealth clients – how to draft a Will when assets fall out of the estate through companies/trusts - Available on the STEP Australia WebEvents Platform - click here
Tuesday 8 November | The Honourable Justice Thomas Bradley: Rectification of Wills & Trust Instruments/ lost wills and trust instruments *In person registration for this seminar is now closed*
All seminars commence at 1:00pm and conclude at 2:00pm.
During 2022, we will be offering tickets to the STEP Queensland Lunchtime Seminar Series as online attendance only in the first instance.
With in person restrictions and capacities still changing, we will be offering tickets to attend in person a maximum of 2 weeks prior to the seminar and only to those who have purchased an online ticket. STEP Queensland will offer in person tickets without further charge on a 'first in, best dressed' policy.
Individual Seminar Tickets:
Junior Practitioners: $60.00 (up to 2 years PAE, including gradutates yet to be admitted)
Season ticket holders
If you are are season ticket holder, you do not need to register for each individual seminar. You will be automatically registered and receive communication regarding in person ticket registration and remote attendee information.
In-Person Inclusions - Offered only to those who have purchased an online season ticket or individual seminar ticket:
- access to register for in-person attendance no more than 2 weeks prior to the seminar date, on a first-in, best-dressed policy;
- in-person attendance to the Lunchtime Seminar (if you purchase a season or single ticket and register for in-person attendance) held by STEP Queensland in 2022;
- a link to one recorded Lunchtime Seminar (if you purchase a season or single ticket and register for in-person attendance) held by STEP Queensland in 2022, sent no later than 7 days after each seminar;
- a light lunch (subject to any COVID-19 restrictions in place at the time of the Lunchtime Seminars); and
- seminar paper and slides of presenter (if provided by presenter) for one Lunchtime Seminar (if you purchase a single ticket).
The number of 'in person' tickets offered by STEP Queensland for the 2022 Lunchtime Seminar Series is limited and will only be offered to those who have purchased an online ticket.
In-person attendance is subject to COVID-19 restrictions and procedures, please read the terms and conditions for in-person events to understand your obligations and the policy if in-person events are cancelled.
Online event access details will be provided by the event organiser