Let the Ghoul Times Roll!!!
The disco is back for a Spooky Good Time!!!
ON-LINE TICKET SALES CLOSE AT 9.30am on THURSDAY 12 MAY.
TICKETS ARE ONLY AVAILABLE ONLINE
FRIDAY WILL BE A MUFTI DAY AT SCHOOL!!
Kindy-Year 3: 3-4:30 pm • Year 4-6: 5-6:30 pm
Cost is $25 per child - covers food (sausage sizzle), fruit, water and bucket loads of fantastic super-funky disco goodness!!!
Register and pay online before 9.30am Thursday 12 May.
If your child has any dietary requests, please register by Friday 6 May 2022 - catering requirements must be finalised a week in advance.
An army of volunteers is needed on the day to make the Disco happen - we need at least 100 volunteers!
Please get involved - it's a lot of fun! To offer your help click here and complete the sign-up form. Note a WWCC is required and may take time to process, so please apply early.
Your 2022 PTF Disco Team
Questions about ticketing? click here to get in touch with us
Any other question? click here to to get in touch with us
Please be respectful and considerate in dealing with all IGS staff and PTF Volunteers. The aim is to create a safe environment in which the kids can have fun!
What is “Disco Backstage”?
- All children please come to school in their disco outfit, as it is a mufti day.
- K-3: Kids will leave their bags outside their classrooms on their hooks and then to the hall to eat before the start of the Disco.
- Kindy and Year 1 kids will enter the Hall before the official start of the Disco so that they can see the layout and view the activities before the music starts. Kindy teachers or assistants will also be present.
- Years 4-6: Kids will leave their bags outside their classrooms on their hooks and will be in a disco waiting room until 5pm when OOSH staff will escort them to the Disco.
What can my child wear?We recommend kids wear something comfortable. Consider the weather & make sure that your child can use the bathroom independently with ease. If your child is inspired by the theme, they are most welcome to dress-up!
How do I pick up my child? There is no drive-by pick up service from the Disco. Parents & caregivers will need to pick up their child from the Hall. K-3 will be ready to pick up at 4.30pm and 6.30pm for 4-6. Your child can be collected from outside the hall just near the canteen. A volunteer will get your child from the hall when you arrive. Please wait patiently and follow the directions of the Disco volunteers.
Can I pick my child up early? You can pick your child up early. Come to the volunteer check-in desk and a Disco volunteer will assist you. Please note that Kindy kids attending Disco Aftercare will enter the Hall before 3pm. Last year we found that some of these kids were ready to leave the Disco around 4pm.
Collect your bags stored in their usual spot outside your child's classroom.
What if I am concerned that my child may become anxious? If your child may be overwhelmed or anxious about attending the Disco or you know they need a support person, a parent or carer MUST Volunteer at the Disco. You will be allocated to duties such as overseeing the Disco Floor.
Parent or carers who have not registered to Volunteer are not allowed inside the Disco Hall.
When does the K-3 Disco finish? K-3 families need to leave the Disco area by 4.30pm to allow PTF Volunteers to prepare for the Years 4-6 Disco. Please be aware of our neighbours and keep noise levels to a minimum when leaving.
- Children attending the Disco will have a chance to have their photos taken at one of the photo booths inside the Hall. These photos will be printed and distributed after the event.
- The PTF will also have a Disco photo opportunity for parents and students at the School entrance gate.
- The PTF or the School may engage a professional photographer to take photos of children and parents at the Disco for the purposes of internal or external marketing/promotion. All of these photos will be reviewed by the IGS Director of Media and Communications.
Does my child need to bring their ticket to the Disco? No. We will have attendee lists and will mark your child off either at Disco waiting area or at the entrance to the Disco.
* trybooking payments require a credit card and incur a 50 cent non-refundable booking fee.
* If you wish to avoid the trybooking and credit card fees or don't have a credit card, you can pay cash. Put $25 in an envelope with your child's name and class on it. Also write 'Disco Backstage' if your child requires care on Disco Day. Drop the envelope in the PTF Box at Student Reception on level 1. You must also email Cressida firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 6 March to register your child, notify us of any dietary requests and provide emergency contact details.
* You do not need to print your trybooking tickets.
* Some questions are mandatory (indicated with an asterisk *) and registration won't progress until you complete these.
* You can register and pay for children attending both the junior and senior discos in one online session. Just register for one disco (either junior or senior), then before paying click on Continue Shopping / This event and register any child(ren) for the other disco (either senior or junior) before completing payment.
* The parent / carer contact details you register with your trybooking payment will be held by the IGS PTF as the correct emergency contact details for your child on disco day unless you specify otherwise. If you aren't yet sure if you'll be picking up on disco day, please supply an alternate parent / carer's details for each child you are registering.