FUNDAMENTAL PAEDIATRIC PRACTICE - OCTOBER 2022
This informative seminar focuses on developing clinical skills in assessment, analysis and treatment planning for children with developmental disorders. It enhances integration of knowledge into clinical practice to support enhanced outcomes for children accessing early intervention and therapeutic supports.
This seminar draws upon experiences in your current practice and provides the tools to further analyse the child’s capacity, family situation and contextual factors, expanding knowledge and practice into additional areas.
Current frameworks and best practice guidelines for early intervention are used for assessment, goal setting and treatment planning. Effective knowledge translation is supported by small group work, discussion, case examples and video analysis.
- Systematic approaches to assessment and analysis to inform clinical decision making;
- Enhanced skills of movement analysis to further understand functional limitations;
- Greater emphasis on a multi-system approach to assessment to develop skills across a range of developmental domains;
- Integration of therapy strategies into functional tasks to support skill development and independence
- Targeting movement, task and environmental factors within therapy programs
- Utilising adjuncts to therapy for maintenance and carry over into everyday
$990 per person (+gst & booking fee), which includes morning and afternoon tea, lunch and course notes.
Kids Plus Foundation
Bld LX, 75 Pigdons Road, Waurn Ponds Victoria 3216