After two years off, the annual Kalfresh Carrot Day is back!
This is your once-a-year chance to visit one of Queensland’s biggest and busiest carrot farms.
Get muddy picking your own carrots, take the paddock-to-packet journey in our wet & wild carrot factory, check out the tractors and meet the farmers.
Bring your kids to the farm and let us share our love of vegetable farming with you.
It’s a fun and fresh day out for young and old.
🥕Bookings are essential.
🥕Please bring cash to buy food, drinks and fresh produce (bring an esky).
🥕We’ll be selling BBQ’d carrot snags, carrot juice, carrot cake and coffee (no carrots in that!) and other hot drinks.
🥕The ticket price includes a factory tour, carrot picking and the wonkiest carrot competition.
A few things to be aware of:
- You must wear sturdy enclosed shoes to take part in this event
- Please be aware this is a working factory so parents must be responsible for their children and follow all instructions from our staff.
- No bags or loose items are allowed in the factory, you will need to leave these in your car, or with our tour manager.
- No animals are allowed on site.
- Some parts of the factory are not accessible for people who have impaired mobility but please email email@example.com and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Kalfresh Pty Ltd
6206 Cunningham Hwy
KALBAR, QLD 4309
07 5410 7700