The Parent Toddler Program provides structured, individualised developmental activities that develop:
- basic self-confidence & faith in themselves
- nurturing the child's urge for independence
- building self-esteem and confidence
- developing their concentration span
- developing fine motor skills
The program provides age-appropriate, real-life practical experiences to foster the development of these life skills.
Peaceful babies Program (Understanding & caring for your new baby.)
Our 8-week Peaceful Babies Program supports you during this life-changing transition, to understand your baby's development throughout the first six months of their life.
Course Benefits -
- The importance of the fourth-trimester
- Bonding & attachment
- Baby and sleep
- Why babies cry & how to calm them
- Infant communication & the development of language
- The development of movement & the beginning of play
- Respectful caregiving
- Feeding your baby & introducing solid food
- Designing your home for play & movement
Our Montessori Teachers
Peta Gibson is an experienced Infant and Toddler specialist. She is an AMI qualified Birth to three teacher and is in the final stages of completing her Pikler Pedagogue qualification from the Pikler Institute in Budapest this term. Peta has completed the RIE (Resources for infant educarers) Foundations training at the RIE center in Los Angeles, is trained as a birth and postpartum doula, and has trained with CalmFamliy in the UK. Peta has presented keynotes and workshops at Montessori conferences in Australia and internationally.
She has a wealth of knowledge and experience and has worked with families for over fifteen years but credits her greatest lessons to the experience of raising her own five children.
Cameragal Montessori School 0-3 Playroom
New location - 45 Ridge Street, North Sydney NSW 2060
Vicki Allison - Enrolment Manager
Ph: 9954 0344