FY2022-23 Summit - Doing Business: Reducing Risk & Seizing Opportunities
What’s in store for business in 2022-23? Hear how to prepare for the challenges and leverage the opportunities from the experts such as leading economist David Plank from ANZ Bank.
Gain valuable insights on topics ranging from the culture of adopting change and recruiting new franchisees to adapting your customer offer to incorporate sustainability and single-use plastics.
It’s also an opportunity to discuss the key issues with your fellow franchising peers and exchange practical knowledge during engaging roundtable sessions.
David Plank, Head of Australian Economics, ANZ Bank
Attend this keynote session to hear David's forecast for FY2022 - 2023 including the economic outlook forAustralia in the face of higher inflation and interest rates, and the hurdles and platforms for business.
Angus McKay, Chief Executive Officer & Managing Director, 7-Eleven Stores
Attend this keynote session to hear about 7-Eleven's regional expansion and cultivating new markets. Angus will also touch on utilising digital platforms to build the customer offer, innovation to create new products and reasons for customer loyalty.
Book now to secure your ticket for the upcoming FY2022-23 Summit which will feature sessions on:
- The state of the economy and impact on franchising, where you will learn strategies to minimise the impact of inflation on your franchise system and manage increasing supply chain challenges.
- Transitioning your franchise group to best practice - forecasting, benchmarking, where you will hear about what best practice looks like when it comes to financial benchmarking in franchise systems and how to properly implement the tools.
- The need to think differently to move forward - culture of innovation, where panellists will share insights on how to develop a culture that embraces innovation and technology within your franchise.
- Sustainability, the circular economy and the role of industry, where you will learn more about the single-use plastic bans across the country and the impacts on SMEs and businesses.
- System expansion - recruiting for retail, hospitality and service franchises, where you will discover innovate ways to approach the recruitment of franchisees and hear successful strategies being used by franchise systems facing these challenges.
- And so much more!
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE FULL SUMMIT PROGRAM
Waterview in Bicentennial Park
Bicentennial Drive, Olympic Sydney Park NSW 2127
|Individual Members||$385 inc. GST|
|4 Members||$345 inc. GST|
|Table of 10 Members||$300 inc. GST|
|Non-Member||$770 inc. GST|
For more group booking rates, please contact the Event Organiser.