Best Practices for Managing or Working Within Hybrid Teams
Format: In-person (Hobart)
Recommended for those who manage teams, and legal practitioners working within hybrid legal team environments.
- Build your more effective and productive hybrid team working environment;
- Find effective and best practice ways to supervise your teams, and work with supervisors when working from home and some in the office;
- Benefit from the experience of others managing to maintain team spirit and collaboration with this hybrid working model; and
- Ensure legal obligations of supervision are maintained (and understood if your are supervised) in this changing work environment.
Recent feedback about Society webinars presented by James Fletcher
- 'Wonderful seminar. Really really beneficial. I would recommend to everyone.'
- 'Good content relevant to modern day practice and the pressures on individuals.'
- 'Hi James! Thanks for another wonderful webinar - I look forward to the next one.'
- 'Another fantastic webinar from James...great delivery and engagement.'
- 'In this changing world, I found the format to be user-friendly. I liked the ability to ask questions or provide comments during the presentation.'
- 'Fantastic presentation - clear and concise with useful, practical tips which can be used. James was a warm, engaging and knowledgeable presenter - would happily attend another one of his sessions in the future.'
- “Really engaging. Excellent presenter. Great use of different presentation resources!”
- '...[James'] workshop delivery style and communication skills were exceptional. James’ rich experience in coaching and mentoring added significant value to the success of the mentor program. I highly recommend James’ training and facilitations services.'
- '[The attendee] said it was great how you made everything you were addressing relate to them and it felt relevant.'
- 'James has an exceptional ability to connect with individuals, act empathetically while remaining friendly, responsive and always professional. James is also an outstanding lawyer & his communication and problem solving skills are apparent to all. I recommend James unequivocally ....'
James Fletcher, Managing Director, Alta Pete Consulting (ACT) ‘Alta Pete’ means ‘Aim High’. Alta Pete is all about empowering professionals to reach their highest potential.
James is a former Senior Executive Service-level Government lawyer, managing a branch of some 30 lawyers and leading work on significant legislative projects like the NDIS, problem gambling reforms and Stronger Futures in the NT. He is a Level 3 credentialed Executive and Organisational Coach; accredited mediator and trainer as well as being an accredited practitioner in the use of the Herrmann Brain Dominance Instrument (HBDI) and Strengths Deployment Inventory (SDI).
James' specialities include: adaptive leadership, leading in a VUCA environment, leading change, and building productive and healthy workplace cultures. He regularly provides: professional workshops; customised leadership programs and 1-1 executive coaching for professionals.
Hobart Function and Conference Centre
1 Elizabeth Street Pier, Hobart Tas 7000
CPD Points: Any CPD points listed are provided as a guide and registrants should satisfy themselves about the nature and quantity of CPD points they can claim for the activity. Please refer to Practice Guideline no.4 HERE for details.
Refund/Cancellation - By registering for this event you (as a member or non-member) agree to the terms and conditions under the Society's Refund/Cancellation Policy and Terms and Conditions of Registration.
Non-member registrations - conditions apply at the discretion of the Society. The Society will be in touch if you are not eligible to register and a refund will be issued.
Important Copyright Notice
Papers and materials supplied in association with any Society event, activity and recording are subject to copyright and are provided for the registrant’s use only. They may not be shared, copied, reproduced, adapted, transmitted, or otherwise distributed, nor may they be modified or reposted to other sites in any manner.