MISSION INSPIRED LEADERSHIP PROGRAM 2022
Mission Inspired Leadership is a Professional Development Program of four online evening workshops for leaders, board directors,expert practitioners and emerging leaders in Catholic social services:
Program Outline and Presenters:
- Engage the Catholic social services ecosystem – to further mission collaboratively
- Connect critical decision-making to organisational purpose – with shared principles
- Explore Catholic social teaching as a creative framework – for services and advocacy
- Discover new ways of delivering social impact – sustainably with integrity
- Build connection with peers – in a social, spiritually enriching shared-learning environment.
18 August: Toby oConnor, CEO St Vincent de Paul Society National Council
8 September: Belinda Clarke, Executive Manager of St Joseph Affordable Homes and Centacare Evolve Housing and is a passionate leader, educator and social entrepreneur.
27 October: Brian Lawrence, Former Chairman of the Australian Catholic Council for Employment Relations and current Chair of the Australian Cardijn Institute.
1 December: Robyn Miller, CEO MacKillop Family Services
Graduates of the learning program experience ongoing mutual support from CSSV and via the relationships built with peers from across the sector.
Cost: Members: $320, Non Members: $400 (includes resources)
Venue: Via Zoom - link to be provided
RSVP: 16 August 2022
Enquiries: Kate Stilwell e: firstname.lastname@example.org