Advanced Auslan - 8 week course
Our Advanced Auslan Course covers the following:
- Pronouns and adjectives
- Imperatives and using numbers
- Attributing qualities to others
- Use of space
- Making complaints, suggestions & requests
- Other vocabulary & conversation skills
Choose from the session/start dates available below
Access Plus WA Deaf
34 Dodd Street, Wembley 6014
You will receive:
- Our wonderful Advanced Auslan book - eBook (print at home) will be sent via email or you can choose to buy the ticket that includes a hard copy book
- A certificate of participation - by email
$360 (Print at home) – Book will be supplied by email
$385 (with book) – Book will be supplied in the classroom
$330 (Concession / Print at home) – Book will be supplied by email
$355 (Concession / with book) – Book will be supplied in the classroom
You may cancel your booking at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, however, the following conditions apply:
- 14 days or more prior to the commencement of your course – full course fee refunded, less a $50 admin fee.
- Less than 14 days prior to the commencement of the course – no refund
If you are feeling unwell, please consider wearing a mask whilst in class.
To contact us after hours please call 0410 017 540, your message will be converted to a text message and we will respond as soon as possible.