Belajar atau berlatih Bahasa Indonesia!
Learn and Practice Bahasa Indonesia with these affordable, casual and fun classes led by experienced native speakers!
CLASSES WILL BE ONLINE.
CLASSROOM SESSIONS CAN BE ORGANISED BASED ON SUFFICIENT DEMAND
AIA (ACT) has for over 15 years now been running weekly Indonesian Language Classes in Canberra. The teachers are all native speakers and the classes are very successful as they offer a relaxed, positive and enjoyable environment where students attend, enjoy and advance at their own pace.
The classes are designed to cater for the very advanced through to the novice beginners and attract a range of very interesting mature students who share a common interest to develop Indonesian language skills, and for some to help prepare them for work (paid and charity) in Indonesia.
There are six levels:
- Advanced – Tuesdays 7-9pm
- Intermediate – Thursdays 7-9pm
- Beginners Level 3 - Mondays 6.30-8.30pm
- Beginners Level 2.2 – Mondays 7-9pm
- Beginners Level 2.1 – Thursdays 7-9pm
- Beginners Level 1 - Wednesday 7-9pm (originally advertised for Tuesdays - please advise if this change is a problem for you).
* Class times correct at time of advertising
- Commence week beginning Monday 30 January 2023
- Each class runs for 8 weeks
TUITION (adult classes)
- Full price is only $140 for the whole semester...but,
- A $10 early bird discount will be automatically applied to all payments made by COB 25 Jan 2023!
- A further $20 discount is available to AIA members! You can purchase membership online now and immediately claim the discount
ONLINE BOOKING SYSTEM!
Click the button at the top of the page to claim your place in your preferred class.
The code for activating the member discount is Anggota
Instantly renew or become an AIA member - click here
For more information:
- Webpage aia-act.org.au
- Phone 0406 930 835
- Email email@example.com