Avenue Q: The Musical
- Part Flesh, Part Felt and Packed with Heart! This laugh-out-loud musical tells the timeless story of a recent college grad named Princeton, who moves into a shabby New York apartment all the way out on Avenue Q. He soon discovers that, although the residents seem nice, it's clear that this is not your ordinary neighbourhood. Together, Princeton and his new-found friends struggle to find jobs, dates and their ever-elusive purpose in life. ...Did we mention Princeton is a Puppet?
- NOTE: Avenue Q contains scenes which would not be considered appropriate for children under 10.
- It is safe to say that, if you're an adult with a good sense of humour, Avenue Q is right up your street!
- Is it appropriate for kids? Er...well, that's where it gets a bit fuzzy. If your teenager is mature enough to see a musical about issues such as sex, drinking and surfing the web for porn, then they'll probably love Avenue Q too! Only you can judge.
- It's hard to say what exact age is right to see Avenue Q - Parents should use their discretion based on the maturity level of their children. But we promise you this - if you do bring your teenagers to Avenue Q, they'll think you're really cool!
114-116 Main Street, Mittagong, New South Wales 2575
Ashleigh Smith - 0457627945