The day will be predominately practice based and experiential however there will be space for feedback and check-in rounds as well as room for integration at the end of the day.
, 10:00am till 5:30pm
***CANCELLATION POLICY/CONDITION OF ENTRY***
By clicking through and booking your place in Rage Club you are agreeing to adhere to the following Policy.
All of our work is about anchoring ourselves into our own sense of Adult responsibility. This is part of the journey.
- Cancellations within a 48hrs period prior to the event start time will not be refunded. You are welcome to on-sell your ticket to somebody who has attended Reclaiming Anger previously as long as we are advised of the change in participant 24hrs prior to the start of the event.
- Cancellations in the period 9 days to 48hrs prior to the event start time will attract a 50% administration fee with the remaining 50% being refunded to you.
- If you arrive late at the venue (after 10am on the 14th May) you won't be allowed to join Rage Club and you forfeit your payment.
- You commit to remaining at the venue for the duration of the workshop
- No drugs or alcohol permitted in your body or in the workshop space
Second Story Studios
222 Johnson St, Collingwood VIC 3066
Gero - 0401 357 752
Stacia - 0407 412 691