Special Early Bird prices - up to 10% off for tickets booked & paid by Friday 15th December 2017
Normal Ticket Prices are; 1 day $70, 2 days $140 and 3 days $190. T-shirt is not included in early bird prices
NOTE: Normal bookings end 16th of January.
If you book for less than 3 days, and later decide to add days, each day will be charged at the 1-day rate for each extra day.
Late booking requests that are granted will incur a 10$/day extra charge.
The IFK Australia Annual Karate Camp, With special Guest Shihan David Pickthall from the UK. Covering Clicker Kumite, Kyokushin Kumite, Kata and more...
The Camp will be held over 3 days; Friday 19th, Saturday 20th and Sunday 21st January 2018, with a beach session being held on the Sunday morning.
Camp T-shirts must be ordered by Friday 15th December 2017
Camp Participants must be minimum 9 years of age and/or 9th Kyu and higher.
- Friday 10.00am for a 10:30am start - 5pm — Five Dock Dojo
- Saturday 8.30am for a 9am start - 5pm — Five Dock Dojo
- Sunday 6.45am for 7am - 8.30am — Kyeemagh Beach Session
- Sunday 10am to 4.30pm — Five Dock Dojo
Camp Venue & Beach Training Venue
- Dojo Address - 422 Lyons Road, Five Dock 2046
- Beach session will be held at Kyeemagh Beach, General Holmes Drive Kyeemagh, Park in parking area near “C Side Restaurant”