Mastering Transformational Change
This program is limited to 20 participants to ensure participant interaction and quality learning
Novotel Sydney Darling Harbour
70-100 Murray Street, Sydney
Hunter Rooms 3 & 4
Thursday 5 April 2018
9.00am - 5.00pm
Angela Scaffidi co-founded SenateSHJ in 2002. The consultancy now has offices in Melbourne, Sydney, Auckland and Wellington, and a team of more than 50 consultants. Angela is SenateSHJ’s change practice lead. She manages complex change programs across the public and private sectors. She works with leaders who are driving change at a system, organisation, team and/or individual level. Angela is accredited user of The Four Rooms of Change®. She brings deep experience in the health sector and has previously worked at McKinsey & Company and Turnbull Porter Novelli.
Who should attend?
• If you are leading change at an organisational level, particularly in a complex environment.
• Managers or leaders whose role involves working on change management initiatives
• Those who are interested in a medical management career and have career aspirations for medical leadership roles
You will benefit by:
• honing your leadership knowledge and skills in change management and communication
• developing a critical understanding of group dynamics
• identifying and avoiding common change 'derailers'
• applying your learning immediately, with specific solutions to current work needs
• acquiring practical tools and frameworks to use in your organisation
This workshop covers the following skills from the RACMA Leadership and Management Curriculum Framework: