The Wellbeing Project: Wellness in the Workplace
At the end of this workshop you will be able to:
• recognise the roles and responsibilities that contribute to the joys and the challenges in your life
• identify practical and effective strategies for prioritising, planning and organising
• identify helpful changes that will bring a better balance to your life
• recognise your signs of unhealthy stress and respond with effective strategies
• identify the factors that contribute to poor sleep and fatigue
• identify ways to improve your sleep and energy levels
• know how to make effective use of boundaries in different areas of your life
• use specific communication skills to improve relationships
• have an understanding of personality and how this affects communication
• develop your personalised plan to build your resilience, have more energy, manage your work and home stresses, and feel healthier and happier
• know where and how to access support and encouragement
8 Albion Street, Warwick Qld 4370
Please park in the car park behind the cafe which can be accessed from Victoria Street. If the car park is full, please park along Victoria Street towards Federation Park to allow parking space for cafe patrons immediately outside the cafe entrance.
Early Bird $150 - (available until 27/02/2019)
Standard $180 - (after 27/02/2019)
* All bookings incur a 30cent booking fee
We reserve the right to cancel the event in the case of insufficient registrations, sickness, injury or other unforeseen circumstances. If this occurs, a full refund or credit will be provided.
If you are not able to attend after registering, you are welcome to transfer your ticket to another person - please advise us if this happens.
Refunds (less a $50 administration fee) may be requested until 7 days prior to the event.
No refunds are available within 7 days of the event.