The annual Autism West Symposium is a signature event for anyone with an interest in autism, its opportunities and challenges. A unique event in Western Australia, the fifth Symposium features inspiring local, national and international thought-leaders in the field, including those with lived experience. Presentations will include keynote and breakout sessions on a wide range of topics designed to inform, inspire and engage.
Who Is It For?
Our annual symposium is for people on the autism spectrum and their families and carers, as well as educators, researchers, health professionals service providers, employers and policy makers.
Taking place across one and a half days, the Autism West Symposium 2019 is an excellent opportunity to learn, listen and share, as well as connect and network.
*Early bird discounts available until 9th September 2019
Venue: Pan Pacific Perth, 207 Adelaide Terrace, Perth WA 6000
Event Date: Friday 1 November 2019 & Saturday 2 November 2019
Discounted Accomodation: To book and claim your discounted accommodation please click here.
Further information: Contact Autism West on 08 9431 2111 or email Event Coordinator, Helene Hansen, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, including a list of speakers and the program, please visit the Autism West event page.
The 2019 Autism West Symposium will be held at the beautiful Pan Pacific Hotel in Perth, Western Australia.
We have secured limited discounted accommodation for those wanting to make the most of the event. To book and claim your discounted accommodation please click here.
- All tickets include Credit Card Processing Fee
- Early bird discounts available until 9th September 2019
- Concession pricing is available - Autism West may ask you to present proof of your eligibility for a concession
- Registration fees include morning tea and lunch on Day One and morning tea on Day Two
- Autism West reserves the right to make changes to the program
- Please note that registration is non-refundable, but we are happy for you to transfer it to someone else
There are a number of sponsorship opportunities available for the 2019 Autism West Symposium. Please contact Helene Hansen on 08 9431 2111 or email@example.com to discuss further.