Vision your Future Self
Creating your personal Vision Board is more than just cutting pages from a magazine. The whole process is about exploring and releasing your souls’ potential to help guide you to your true happiness.
A Vision Board is a way to sell your own ideas to yourself, to anchor to your dreams and to allow the magic of manifestation to work in your life. It’s about first getting clear on your authentic life, letting go of what’s in the way – and then clearly connecting with your dreams while designing a vision that calls to you.
Sue has created easy, guided steps to understanding yourself, your values, and beliefs in order to create a “Vision your future self”. Using different tools and guided meditations you will have all the knowledge to create your own personal “Vision” Board and learn tools for the future to assist these visions to become your reality.
Join Sue on the 23rd of November in Upwey for an all-day workshop. All materials will be provided.
You will see how this workshop will make a noticeable difference in the choices you make in your life, that will lead you to your best life.
- You will get Clarity on what you really want – your dreams not anyone else’s
- Space and time to map out your ideal outcomes in each area of your life
- Beautiful connection to self with gentle and nurturing guided meditations
- Tools and methods to clear out the natural “stuff” that gets in our way
- All the tools and time to create your own powerful Vision Board - You don’t have to bring a thing; all the materials will be provided for you!
- The tools to know how to- effortlessly attract your ideal outcomes in the months ahead.
From this workshop you will:
- Walk away with a beautiful personalised vision board
- Set an intention for the next year, name your vision and connect with your purpose
- Step into the next year with trust & faith in who you are and your hopes and dreams
- Enjoy gentle and guided reflective meditations to assist you in exploring & creating your vision
- leave feeling prepared, empowered, motivated and inspired to create an amazing year
- put energy into what you are creating for your year ahead.
- Creatively transform want into have
- Take charge of your life
- Share and connect with like-minded people and have fun and enjoy the creative process
Time: 10am to 4pm
Date: Saturday 23rd of November
Where: Upwey Guides Hall, Upwey (opposite the skate park)
Investment: $95 all inclusive (morning and afternoon tea provided)
For bookings please click on the trybooking link – www.trybooking.com/BCJIS
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Sue on 0416145476
Due to the purchase of materials and printing, refunds will not be given within 2 weeks of workshop date
Upwey Girl Guides Hall
Guides Hall , Building 6, Mahonys Rd , Upwey Victoria 3158