MEC Law Enforcement and Public Health Award (LEPH)
Maryborough Education Centre (MEC) Law Enforcement and Public Health (LEPH) Award
Thank you for choosing to donate to the annual MEC-LEPH Award. The award supports two students to present at the LEPH international conference each year.
- 2016 Amsterdam, Netherlands
- 2018 Toronto, Canada
- 2019 Edinburgh, Scotland
The purposes of the Award are:
- To inspire students to pursue volunteer or professional experience which aims to improve the wellbeing of society
- To give students from Victoria’s most disadvantaged regional community a voice on an international stage
- To educate students about mechanisms for policy change and advocacy techniques
- To provide an educational and cultural experience for students by attending an international conference
- To educate students on the importance of intersection between law enforcement and public health in Australian and international contexts
- To enhance student confidence in interacting with experts in LEPH academics and practitioners
- To expose students to a range of career pathways
- To increase partnership linkages with local police to promote better police-community relationships.
Awardees are selected by the school community through a competitive process.
Program Information Link https://melissajardine.com/mec-leph-award/
Should you require further information, please contact Toni Briody on Ph. 6103 5461 7900 or email email@example.com
Donations of any value gratefully accepted.