"Tiny House Festival Australia (Bendigo - March 2022)"
Heinz Street, Ascot Victoria 3551
NEW DATES : TINY HOUSE FESTIVAL AUSTRALIA
Bendigo Racecourse, March 26th & 27th 2022
( Tickets will be BACK on Sale Soon ! )
Thank You for your interest in attending "Tiny House Festival Australia 2022".This event has been put on to educate, and inspire you and to introduce you to the "Tiny House Movement" here in Australia. If you have heard about the movement and want to find out more about it, want to see some Tiny Houses 'in the flesh' or want to speak to specific material / product suppliers, then this is the event for you.
Our first event, back in 2019, was Australia's first EVER Tiny House Festival and it was a roaring success with over 9,000 attendees from all over the country (and internationally). Our event in 2020 was shaping up to be even bigger but unfortunately, we were forced to postpone the event till this year. Due to continued restrictions in place, we have been forced to postpone the event several times and have now booked the dates of March 26th & 27th for this event.
** Please note that ALL pre-purchased tickets will be moved to the new dates and will of course still be valid for this event.
Tickets are available for either Saturday or Sunday, with discounts being available for those buying Weekend Tickets.
(Please note that Concession tickets are available for concession card holders and all Children under 16 are FREE)
FEATURES OF OUR 2022 FESTIVAL ...
- Tiny Houses on Display from some of Australia's BEST Commercial Tiny House Builders
- DIY Built Tiny Houses / Van & Bus Conversions
- Tiny House related product & material exhibitors
- A schedule of Tiny Living related Talks by expert guest speakers throughout the weekend
- A Sustainability Market with stalls of local, handmade, homemade delights
- A selection of mouth-watering Food & Coffee Vendors
- Tiny Living Screenings of Movies / Documentaries & Clips on the BIG Screen to entertain and inspire you
PLUS Over $15,000 in prizes on offer
- To be in the draw to WIN one of these prizes, simply purchase your tickets online PRIOR to the event.
(and YES, all prior tickets purchased for our 2020 Event and rescheduled 2021 events, also are still in the running for these prizes)
Please also note ...
- This event is a NO Smoking Event
- Gates open at 10am and will close at 5:30pm each day.
- No Dogs are permitted on site (Service dogs are excepted, upon sighting of certification)
- Tickets are Non-Refundable (unless the event has to be postponed and you are unable to make the revised dates)
- Tickets may be available on the day (unsure at this stage due to Government restrictions) but will be limited AND priced 20% more than pre-purchased tickets - (hence we recommend the savings of pre-purchasing online)
** This will be a Covid Safe Event (should this still be an issue by March) with Separate Entry points for Prepaid and 'On the Day' Ticket Sales, Hand Sanitising Stations will be available (if still required), Exhibitors, stalls and food vendors will be well spread & with an enhanced cleaning schedule to keep the event and our guests safe.
If you have any questions or queries regarding tickets or these new dates, please do not hesitate to contact us directly at Info@TinyHouseFestivalAustralia.com
Darren Hughes & Lisa Adams
Founders / Admins / Event Directors